When handling industrial relations and employment matters, Petherick Cottrell Legal, Mandurah has experience assisting both employers and employees.
For employers, we can assist you with:
- Drafting Employment Agreements, Policies and Procedures
- Enforcement of Employment Agreements
- Business advice for re-structuring your company correctly
We have provided representation for our clients before the Industrial Relations Commission and Fair Work Commission and have extensive experience with handling legal proceedings for all matters involving industrial relations.
It is always recommended to consult an experienced solicitor when making changes that will affect your workforce.
For employees, we can assist you with:
- Reviewing your Employment Agreement to ensure it is fair
- Challenging or setting aside unfair contracts
- Reviewing your working conditions to ensure you are being treated correctly
- Unfair dismissal and breaches of the Employment Agreement
- Reviewing redundancies to determine whether you have received what you are entitled to
If you believe you have been dismissed unfairly, it is best to act quickly by calling Petherick Cottrell, expert employment lawyers in Mandurah – strict time limits apply to unfair dismissal claims.